• A valid ticket is required to access the theater. Please have your tickets with you at all times as you may be asked to present it for inspection.
• Food and drinks are not permitted inside Ciputra Artpreneur Theater.
• Photography and audio/video recording is strictly prohibited during performances.
• Please switch off all mobile phones at all times as the light from the phones may be distracting to other patrons, and especially the performers.
• Big items such as stroller, large bag, backpack, need to be deposited in the deposit counter located on Mezzanine level.
• For the interest of other patrons, we may ask any person creating a disturbance to leave the theater.
• Ciputra Artpreneur reserves the right to refuse admission and expel from the premises any person whose presence or conduct it deems objectionable. Ciputra Artpreneur management decision is final.
• For the safety and comfort of the performers and other patrons, latecomers will only be admitted into the theater at a suitable break, if any. We provide viewing from monitors in our theater foyers.
• Only for this concert – children in arms are strictly not allowed inside the theater.
• Every patron, including children must have a valid ticket for a seat.
• Recommended minimum age of children to watch the performance is 3 years, unless otherwise stated. Please contact the information desk for age appropriate information for specific productions.
• Children aged 12 years and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
• No smoking at Ciputra Artpreneur area. Smoking is only allowed in designated area located in level 11 parking lot.
• There will be fines for offenders.